[Az-Geocaching] How to get more geocaches in other parts of Arizona, like Flagstaff?

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:59:35 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C3478A.C046F300

Rob,

Your computer's clock is one month behind, and therefore so are all the
timestamps on the Emails you send. :)
Andy

--
Andrew Ayre          Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
aayre@esacademy.com  www.esacademy.com
PGP encrypted Email accepted

  -----Original Message-----
  From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Rob
Brinkerhoff
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 10:30 PM
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] How to get more geocaches in other parts of
Arizona, like Flagstaff?

  I have a ways to go before I've bagged all the higher elevation caches, in
particular, the White Mountain caches. On a recent trip to Reservation Lake,
I was impressed with the relatively high number of caches in the area. Most
of which looked like they required at least a small approach. We only had
time for two caches, this last trip, next time I would like to plan a
caching only trip. If you haven't been to the White Mountain lately, now is
a great time to head up in that area, there is lots of water and it is very
green and cool. BTW, I did take up a new cache container and I did stash it.
It is ripe and ready for a first finder.

    See:  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=79033
(GCGE1C )

  I wish there were more caches popping up in the Tucson area. Though, there
are a few teams in Tucson regularly generating quality caches, still it is
no were close to the rate in the Phoenix area.

  -Rob (Wily Javelina)