[Az-Geocaching] Get well soon Trisha

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:20:20 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the get-well wishes, Gale, and for the entertainment this
afternoon while I fully awaken from the anesthesia.....and that is
quite a story about Kazakstan. What beautiful scenery! Makes you
wonder what the hider was doing there for 2
months....anyway...geography is an interest of mine and this is one
way to "see" other parts of the world, when people hide caches, write
up a little about the area and post pics!
Just spoke with the surgeon who said "well, found a bunch of stuff I
wasn't expecting...." so now I wait for the pathology report and hope
"what he wasn't expecting" isn't something TOO abnormal!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott