[Az-Geocaching] How to get more geocaches in other parts of Arizona, like Flagstaff?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:18:26 -0700 (MST)

While more caches in the high country is a great idea, I would think
60+ caches within 25 miles of Flag is pretty decent, considering the
population is greatly less than Phoenix.

I've tried to do my part in providing caches around Prescott, along
with some of the other cachers around here. There's only a handful of
cachers in the Prescott area compared to the hundreds of cachers in
Phoenix. I can't speak for those who live in Flag, but does the idea
of "equitable distribution" take into account the percentage of
population (and therefore the number of geocachers) of the two cities
or the urban vs. rural areas? Just wondering....and Ken, you never
answered my email about the Mogli cache near Prescott. Oversight or ?
:-)
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

PS no hurry on an answer, if there is one, I just had a surgical
procedure today so I won't be out caching for a few weeks.