[Az-Geocaching] Pirate's Plunder

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:27:58 -0700 (MST)

That sure is a fun caching story to read about.  How often can you say that
you've been induced into running the other way by a Crocadile?  I suppose a
detour due to a snake or gila monster is possible here, or an angry look from
a bull out on the open range, but none of those things are liable to eat you
if you get too close (bite - yes, gore - perhaps, but not eat you!). And I
agree with his buddy - I can't say I've ever had to be rescued from a Caching
adventure by my wife!  That geocache isn't too far from where my Uncle (a
fellow "Jim Scotti") lives, but he's not into Geocaching (yet!).

Someone around here has got to write a book about geocaching
(mis-)adventures.  There are plenty of great stories out there.  Thanks for
pointing us to this one!

Jim.