[Az-Geocaching] Cool weather caches

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Wow! The hottest day, eh? And I was stuck inside the entire day,
drats! (I don't mind the heat.)

I was just given the green light from my doctor to start light
exercises - walking, cycling and swimming - following my vehicular
accident. I'm anxious to get running again, but with a torn something
or other in my ankle that's not a good idea just yet.

Anyhow, I'm ready to hit the geocaching trail again so I sat down
last night with my GPS and started inputting new caches that have
popped up in the last month. Suddenly, much to my dismay, the GPS
wouldn't work. Upon closer scrutinization, I saw the message at the
bottom of the screen that basically told me to get off my hind end
and find some more caches because the GPS' memory was full. Aagh! In
near panic mode I decided to delete the out-of-state caches that I
had planned on doing but won't be getting to anytime soon and now my
trusty little piece of electronic gadgetry is ready to go again.

Mark A. Pederson