[Az-Geocaching] Re: [Az-Geocaching]Fireworks in Prescott

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:47:31 -0700 (MST)

Didn't know it was banned, but I do recall SEVERAL years of "water
wars" as I worked in the hospital ER and we had to deal with injuries
from passer-bys getting hit. MAybe I am confusing it with the rodeo :-)
Trisha

http://www.geocities.com/xwaterlilyxrtf__________________________________Do