[Az-Geocaching] Team desertSol plus one!

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 15:07:11 -0700

--Apple-Mail-40--234863449

I know a few of you have been waiting for this email...sorry it's a few
days late!
But we added another member to our team on July 2nd at 7:44pm.  His
name is Aiden!  We're all doing great and look forward to giving the
Kelty kidpack a try out on the trails this fall and hitting caches
again!
http://www.desertsol.com/~aiden/

Team desertSol
Chelby, Kevin & Baby Aiden
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
Apache Junction, AZ
www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching
--Apple-Mail-40--234863449

I know a few of you have been waiting for this email...sorry it's a
few days late!

But we added another member to our team on July 2nd at 7:44pm.  His
name is Aiden!  We're all doing great and look forward to giving the
Kelty kidpack a try out on the trails this fall and hitting caches
again!

http://www.desertsol.com/~aiden/

desertSol

Chelby, Kevin & Baby Aiden