[Az-Geocaching] Cache in San Carlos

Randy Bailey listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 14:07:00 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_t3vrBOISRfEzg2WmWuHzqg)

We just planted a traditional cache with two travel bugs in it in San
Carlos, Mexico. The name of the cache is Surface Time. If you are heading
south this summer...go for it.

Team Bizgal

--Boundary_(ID_t3vrBOISRfEzg2WmWuHzqg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>Cache in San Carlos</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We just planted a traditional cache with two travel =
bugs in it in San Carlos, Mexico. The name of the cache is Surface =
Time. If you are heading south this summer...go for it.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Team Bizgal</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>=

--Boundary_(ID_t3vrBOISRfEzg2WmWuHzqg)--