[Az-Geocaching] Re: Missing Caches

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1227793180-1057371431=:98761

Okay, so I got curious and had to check.  I found my list of missing caches to be a little but not entirely different from the other lists I've seen.  Here they are (all are archived caches):

Stonehenge II  GC90C9
Titan Missle Museum  GC2ABB
Father Kino  GC2FFA
Sensory Garden Cache  GCC0D7
Put me in coach!  GC7E83
ACP Cache  GCC197

They are all counting as out of state caches, since the Web Total column shows our correct number.

Gregg of MO & GO

--0-1227793180-1057371431=:98761

<DIV>Okay, so I got curious and had to check.&nbsp; I found my list of missing caches to be a little but not entirely different from the other lists I've seen.&nbsp; Here they are (all are archived caches):</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stonehenge II&nbsp; GC90C9</DIV>
<DIV>Titan Missle Museum&nbsp; GC2ABB</DIV>
<DIV>Father Kino&nbsp; GC2FFA</DIV>
<DIV>Sensory Garden Cache&nbsp; GCC0D7</DIV>
<DIV>Put me in coach!&nbsp; GC7E83</DIV>
<DIV>ACP Cache&nbsp; GCC197</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>They are all counting as out of state caches, since the Web Total column shows our correct number.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregg of MO &amp; GO</DIV>
--0-1227793180-1057371431=:98761--