[Az-Geocaching] Re: Missing Caches

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:57:09 -0700 (MST)

Hey Brian, Regan, everybody....to each his/her own. If you like things
to be correct as far as your cache finds listed, great. I rarely look
at the lists, I know how many I have found and I number each one in my
logs, but just for my own satisfaction.
As I said, to each his/her own, enjoy the sport/hobby/addiction!
Happy Birthday, USA!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:09:15 -0700, "Brian Casteel" wrote:

Haha...I kinda figured my list would be duplicated
so I figured I'd razz everyone equally.  :)

I wouldn't say I worry about it, but I like things
to be correct.  So I took a little time out of my morning to
'straighten'
things out, or at least get the ball rolling.  Who knew everyone would
have
the same set of caches?

Oh, Happy 4th Everyone!

Brian
Team A.I.

P.S. Don't stop along Loop 202 to watch the Tempe
Town Lake fireworks tonight.  My officers REALLY don't like that, and
they'll let you know.  Plus, it's simply dumb and unsafe.
:)