[Az-Geocaching] Re: Missing Caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:15:58 -0700

--=====================_799104501==.ALT

At 01:09 PM 7/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>P.S. Don't stop along Loop 202 to watch the Tempe Town Lake fireworks
>tonight.  My officers REALLY don't like that, and they'll let you
>know.  Plus, it's simply dumb and unsafe.  :)

We went over to a local park last night that is very near the area that
they launch the fireworks for the Tucson Electric Park shows.  There were a
few hundred people there already and one cop car in the park.  A little
later a second cop car comes though the park with his lights on telling
people that they are not allowed to be in a city park.  Of course a lot of
people packed up and left but Ann and I stuck around awhile.  I saw the
second car pull up to the first and they talked for a little while.  The
second car soon came back and started telling people that he was wrong and
his supervisor told him that he had to tell everyone that they were welcome
in a city park to watch the fireworks.  Of course at this point a lot of
people had left and we had a great view of the show.

Only in Tucson. :-)

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_799104501==.ALT

At 01:09 PM 7/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
Don't stop along Loop 202 to watch the Tempe Town Lake fireworks
tonight.&nbsp; My officers REALLY don't like that, and they'll let you
know.&nbsp; Plus, it's simply dumb and unsafe.&nbsp;
We went over to a local park last night that is very near the area that
they launch the fireworks for the Tucson Electric Park shows.&nbsp; There
were a few hundred people there already and one cop car in the
park.&nbsp; A little later a second cop car comes though the park with
his lights on telling people that they are not allowed to be in a city
park.&nbsp; Of course a lot of people packed up and left but Ann and I
stuck around awhile.&nbsp; I saw the second car pull up to the first and
they talked for a little while.&nbsp; The second car soon came back and
started telling people that he was wrong and his supervisor told him that
he had to tell everyone that they were welcome in a city park to watch
the fireworks.&nbsp; Of course at this point a lot of people had left and
we had a great view of the show.<br><br>
Only in Tucson. :-)<br><br>