[Az-Geocaching] Re: Missing Caches

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:08:42 -0700 (MST)

Man, am I glad I don't worry about this kind of stuff!
Trisha
Prescott

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:03:01 -0700 (PDT), Gale Draper wrote:

I did mine last night, I just didn't want to bug the azgeocaching
masters. But since you posted, I thought I'd through my 0.2 cents
in.bcasteel@cox.net wrote:
Sheesh! I spend the better part of an hour comparing caches, only to
have everyone STEAL my work from under me to correct their own
stats..... Pffffft!:DBrianTeam
A.I.____________________________________________________________Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv@azgeocaching.comTo edit your setting,
subscribe or unsubscribe
visit:http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocachingArizona's Geocaching Resourcehttp://www.azgeocaching.comTill a voice,
as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one everlasting
Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.  Go and find
it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost behind the
Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898
Do you Yahoo!?