[Az-Geocaching] Tucson

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1951211899-1057025406=:33216

I'll reply for Team MO & GO... since they are out of town right now... at a geocaching even in NM actually.  I'm sure they would love to go... at least the GO portion of the team would try to make it.. =-)   I would say I would go, but I always say that.. mean to go and then never do... =-)

xWaterLilyx
-daughter of Team MO&GO-
Phoenix, AZ

Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com> wrote:
I have been kicking around the idea of doing an event cache down here in
Tucson that is like the recent one that Evil Fish did in Phoenix.

Basically, a get together at a restaurant.

Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? There are a lot
of new faces and names around the Tucson area since the last picnic, and if
we are indoors the heat shouldn't be an issue.

Of course everyone would be welcome, not just Tucson.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20
Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee)

Geocaching Site:  http://www.geocities.com/xwaterlilyxrtf

--0-1951211899-1057025406=:33216

<DIV>I'll reply for Team MO &amp; GO... since they are out of town right now... at a geocaching even in NM actually.&nbsp; I'm sure they would love to go... at least the GO portion of the team would try to make it.. =-)&nbsp;&nbsp; I would say I would go, but I always say that.. mean to go and then never do... =-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>xWaterLilyx</DIV>
<DIV>-daughter of Team MO&amp;GO-</DIV>
<DIV>Phoenix, AZ<BR><BR><B><I>Scott Wood &lt;scott@myblueheaven.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">I have been kicking around the idea of doing an event cache down here in <BR>Tucson that is like the recent one that Evil Fish did in Phoenix.<BR><BR>Basically, a get together at a restaurant.<BR><BR>Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? There are a lot <BR>of new faces and names around the Tucson area since the last picnic, and if <BR>we are indoors the heat shouldn't be an issue.<BR><BR>Of course everyone would be welcome, not just Tucson.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Scott<BR><BR>scott@myblueheaven.com<BR>www.myblueheaven.com<BR><BR>____________________________________________________________<BR>Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv@azgeocaching.com<BR>To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:<BR>http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching<BR><BR>Arizona's Geocaching Resource<BR>http://www.azgeocaching.com</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR><BR>xWaterLilyx
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1951211899-1057025406=:33216--