[Az-Geocaching] Mega Magnets and space questions

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 05:17:32 -0700

Yes I did :)

and if I could have remembered the name......... like I said thinking was
not necessary all good

The XF11 was the one you did most of your talking about as it was a NEO they
also mentioned Shoemaker-Levy 9 but that was a comet, and after I took my
nap  I woke and with a clear mind said oh yeah IS it when you discover a
COMET, those are the ones that are named after the finder :)  then can I put
a request for the name of FRED for an object? Are there other way out
objects such as say a planet, that have the same system for identification?

so when watching do you sometime find yourself doing something that comes in
real handy when geocaching? looking for something that looks just a little
out of place?

infact

are you planning any trips to the East Valley anytime soon?