[Az-Geocaching] what is legal about Illegal

mike and gale jett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:49:17 +0000

<P>Make your concerns known to&nbsp; geocaching admin, or post a note on the specific caches about your concerns. The one on the Navajo Reservation was placed by&nbsp; someone new to the sport who probably doesn't know about these issues.<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Regan Smith" <BUGGERS@MINDSPRING.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <LISTSERV@AZGEOCACHING.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Az-Geocaching] what is legal about Illegal
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:44:46 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;is it just me or does the people doing the approval of caches seem to not care as to the location of a cache?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I made a comment last week that a new cache is in the Superstition Wilderness area according to the map
<DIV></DIV>&gt;after it was determined that the Rangers don;t want it there. Then today another cache that plainly says on the Indian reservation...