[Az-Geocaching] New Cache?

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:47:01 -0700

You are only as old/young as your heart.

Hiker

              trisha@brasher.com
                                                                To:                                         listserv@azgeocaching.com
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] New Cache?
              com

              Wednesday January 29, 2003 07:46 PM
              Please respond to listserv

those neckties must be REALLY scary!
Trisha

But I LOOK younger, it's the hair....or so I am told.

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocaching.com
">http://www.azgeocaching.com</a>