[Az-Geocaching] Real Question

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:00:14 -0800 (PST)

Hey! Let's hear it for the Scandinavians (I'm 3/4,
half of which is Norwegian)!

I was actually looking at some of the caches back in
the homeland the other day. On my paternal side
there's only one cache in the whole state of Hedmark.
My maternal side, however is from Oslo (was
Christiana) and there are quite a few caches over that
way.

One of these days I'll make it up there and see if I
have any relatives still kicking around.

Mark A. Pedersen