[Az-Geocaching] For the gods first, then anyone else

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:53:28 -0800 (PST)

Regan
I am not sure how you can do a true multi with only one cache page and
people log multiple finds, I guess according to Brian that can be
done, you would just have to monitor the page and logs carefully to be
sure they are logging the correct number and location of your caches.
I just put out a puzzle cache that is kinda a multi because you need
to find a separate cache that contains a clue to the puzzle. I have a
separate page for that cache. Is a multi-variant I suppose. Like
everything else....it can vary!~
have fun on your cache run, I'd go if I lived closer,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, "Regan Smith" wrote:

On the Stats:

What would happen if a cacher was to log more than
1 find on the same cache?

Reason being I was pondering a true multi
cache that has one set of coords but two or more different cache
containers..with each container being a find..

Then I was also pondering renting a vehicle that
comes with unlimited miles and doing a day of caching, I currently
have
over (a large number) of caches on my to do list mostly in the areas
of the San Tans along Apache Trail, the Lower Salt River, then a few
of the
caches located around Pagago Park,in Scottsdale etc... anyone
interested in
joining on like a Thursday????

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,