[Az-Geocaching] Re: [Az-Geocaching] Someone on this list has a virus - Please read for more info

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:59:06 -0700

A lot is an understatement... I've been deleteing up to a couple dozen
of the buggers a day from the mailing list queue.
The question now is, did you manage to get the virus BEFORE norton got
updated.... you might want to schedule a system scan just in case.
I've seen antivirus software stop viri that the system already has
before.......

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek