[Az-Geocaching] I've never seen anything like this

Mak Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:22:56 -0800 (PST)

--0-282979908-1043472176=:87052

Just surfin the geocaching site and came across this cacher.

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=56909

210+ finds in January alone! Forget the geocaching patch, we need a clinic! :)
Seriously though, I think it's great and I only wish I had that much free time because I really enjoy this sport.

Frieza
Now 1 find away from 200!