[Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:14:59 -0700

So I was rushing a little yesterday afternoon when I posted this
message. And I didn't realize that the way I posted the message, that
NOBODY was going to read what was underneath my little "introduction".
Just after I hit "send" my computer crashed.

So I finally get back on line Friday morning and find 30-odd messages
about the Forest Service issue, but not a single one that indicates
anyone saw what's below. Folks, PLEASE read the quotes below this all
the way to the bottom.

Thanks and apologies,

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
"Making communication tougher than it needs to be."