[Az-Geocaching] Re: Superstition Caches

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:34:40 EST

--part1_12.2c1f6791.2b62c520_boundary

Brian,

First of all I never said to tell ANYONE to f%*@*$, as you put it.  And the
fact is you can still go hike in these area and go to places you wouldn't
normally go to even if there was not an ammo box waiting for you when you got
there.  I hear people saying, and not just you, myself included, that I like
the fact that I see places I wouldn't normally see.  It certainly isn't the
eraser I'm after.  So if thats the case, then why are so many apposed to the
virtual caches - it still takes you to interesting spots.  Of course if it's
the happy meal toy thats intriguing then I don't know what to say about that
but Wholly cow!

Jessica

--part1_12.2c1f6791.2b62c520_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff00ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">Brian, <BR>
<BR>
First of all I never said to tell ANYONE to f%*@*$, as you put it.&nbsp; And the fact is you can still go hike in these area and go to places you wouldn't normally go to even if there was not an ammo box waiting for you when you got there.&nbsp; I hear people saying, and not just you, myself included, that I like the fact that I see places I wouldn't normally see.&nbsp; It certainly isn't the eraser I'm after.&nbsp; So if thats the case, then why are so many apposed to the virtual caches - it still takes you to interesting spots.&nbsp; Of course if it's the happy meal toy thats intriguing then I don't know what to say about that but Wholly cow!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff00ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=5 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Script12 BT" LANG="0">Jessica</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12.2c1f6791.2b62c520_boundary--