[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Travel Bug Cache

Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:41:41 -0800 (PST)

I can't remember if I already mentioned this, so I apologize if I am
being redundant.

I started a Prescott Travel Bug Exchange Cache up here, to help move
TB's around, so far it is starting to get some nice action! Thanks to
all who have already participated, I hope you will continue to visit
as time, travel and TB's permit. And I hope many others will enjoy it
when they are in the area....I am trying to keep the cache page
updated with the TB's movements in and out of the cache.

If the FS wants to pick this up, they'll have a bunch of tagged items
to puzzle over!

The Waypoint for the TB cache id GCBD6C. Have FUN!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,