[Az-Geocaching] Superstition Caches

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:58:59 -0700

> Steve
> Do you have a contact list for us cachers to contact to go
> about getting permission to place caches?

I had talked to Brian recently about putting something like this on the
Web site, but I know that due to work constraints he and Jason have been
unable to do it or much of anything else.

In the meantime, I would suggest if you have a particular area in which
you're interested, post a query here and if either the liaison or I have
any contact information we'll reply. Don't take a non-response as
anything other than no one here has the information for that area.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena