[Az-Geocaching] Re: Superstition Caches:Important Info

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:28:55 -0700

I'm wondering if Junk Drawer Junkie is actually in the Wilderness.  My
memory is that it's along the power lines just north of the boundary.  My
Tonto map seems to show this also.

Jerry
Offtrail

> Brian Cluff wrote:
>

> >The following list are caches that are still out there, but will be
> >removed.  It might be nice if the owners were to go get them first and
> >then maybe turn them into a virtual and also say something about
> >removing them at the request of the land managment.
> >
> >Roger's Canyon by Team Divott
> >T697 Haunted Cabin by Team Gadget
> >Green Tortilla Cache by BSA Troop 697
> >Peralta Trail by Chicks With Trucks
> >Pride by Chicks with Trucks
> >A Sticky Situation by Team Coyote 1022
> >Massacre Grounds by Team Wrongway
> >Lancer and Kiva's Lost Goldmine by Team desertsol
> >Flatiron by DWEx2
> >Old West Cache by Chicks with Trucks
> >Geronimo's Canyon Cache by Team Cache-Quest
> >Boulder Canyon Cache by Team Divott
> >Junk Drawer Junkie by Team Cache-Quest
>

> Any indication of the time frame in which these will be removed.  I had
planned to do one or more on this list this week but don't want to waste my
time if Ranger Roy is gonna beat me to it.