[Az-Geocaching] Homer's Odyssey

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:10:51 -0800 (PST)

I have picked up a TB with a goal that I cannot assist
with at this time . The goal for Homer’s Odyssey
(#317263), states:

“Homer has been tossed by circumstances to the other
side of the planet. He has been traveling since 1986.
Now perhaps with the help of geocaching.com his
Odyssey may come to an end and he might reach his
ancient homeland Ithaka Greece. We hope that he
overcomes all of the challenges he encounters.”

I was going to take Homer with me to France, but due
to circumstances of my own, will not be making the
trip. Is there anyone on the list that can put Homer’s
sails into the wind and give him good steerage?

Mark A. Pederson