[Az-Geocaching] El Camino Del Diablo pictures

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:54:05 -0700

--=====================_103165233==_.ALT

Steve asked me if I could set up a FTP location to upload digital pictures
for the recent El Camino Del Diablo trip.  I got everything setup today,
and you can upload your pictures from the trip.

If you want to access the FTP file areas, please do the following. (this
assumes you have some experience with FTP clients.

Server: ftp.myblueheaven.com
Login: caminodiablo#myblueheaven.com (note that this is a #  and not a @)
Password: tinajas

If you upload pictures, please create a directory with your team name and
put the pictures there.

If you need, you can generally download FTP clients from many online
sources for free, and the setup is normally pretty straight forward. You
can also view pictures that are uploaded by typing the address into your
web browser. You will need the login and password. ( you might need to
enter your password a second time when you change directories)

I will not be setting up any sort of photo album as there is already one
over at azgeocaching.com that is the right place for these pictures to end
up, but this ftp site is a good location to upload them.  After that, Brian
or Jason can just download them from the FTP.  There will be no need to
manage a lot of different e-mails.
In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_103165233==_.ALT

Steve asked me if I could set up a FTP location to upload digital
pictures for the recent El Camino Del Diablo trip.&nbsp; I got everything
setup today, and you can upload your pictures from the trip.<br><br>
If you want to access the FTP file areas, please do the following. (this
assumes you have some experience with FTP clients. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Server:
Login: caminodiablo#myblueheaven.com (note that this is a #&nbsp; and not a @) <br>
Password: tinajas <br>
&nbsp;<br>
If you upload pictures, please create a directory with your team name and put the pictures there. <br><br>
If you need, you can generally download FTP clients from many online sources for free, and the setup is normally pretty straight forward. You can also view pictures that are uploaded by typing the address into your web browser. You will need the login and password. ( you might need to enter your password a second time when you change directories)<br><br>
I will not be setting up any sort of photo album as there is already one over at azgeocaching.com that is the right place for these pictures to end up, but this ftp site is a good location to upload them.&nbsp; After that, Brian or Jason can just download them from the FTP.&nbsp; There will be no need to manage a lot of different e-mails.<br>