[Az-Geocaching] Caches being removed from Superstition Wilderness Area

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:52:40 -0700

Ditto!  I had a group of Boy Scouts up at Reavis Ranch this weekend.  The
cache was a secondary event, but was going to be a great introduction to the
sport.  After all, orienteering is one of the skills we teach.  They were
disappointed not to have found it.  I'm just happy I don't have to post a
"Not Found". ;-)

Bill Tomlinson
CacheLess

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
HighwayHavoc
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 6:27 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Caches being removed from Superstition
Wilderness Area

This would explain why the ten of us in my group today
couldn't find the Fremont Saddle cache. I was an adult
leader for a church youth group that wanted to go
hiking. They suggested the Peralta Trail and I
explained to them what an excellent choice that was.
How frustrating then, to get up there and not find the
cache!

Hopefully the caches will be restored soon.

Mark A. Pederson