[Az-Geocaching] Cache Karma

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:40:04 -0700

At 01:14 PM 1/18/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I also don't think people should hide caches just to hide caches.
>Originality is important - we don't need just another ammo can or altoids tin

I think that things can be looked at a couple different ways here.  If you
have a really great way to hide a cache then you should hide it and let
others enjoy it.  The same holds true if you know if a really great
place.  It doesn't really matter if you hide a very original cache as long
as the area that the cache is being hidden in is a really nice place.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache