[Az-Geocaching] Cache Karma

Aaron and Janelle listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:59:01 -0700

We've been thinking about hiding our first cache. In fact, we even have the
ammo can stocked and ready to go! We just don't know where to put it. We're
waiting until we find a good spot. We believe in quality not quantity.

One way that we've gotten around the feeling that we "have" to hide a cache
in order to support this sport is the fact that there are teams out there
that have hidden more than their share. So we just pretend that they hid a
cache to make up for us not hiding one. It'll all balance in the end. Its
not like there's a shortage of caches.

Team Bumbling Bee, Aaron and Janelle