[Az-Geocaching] Cache Karma

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 12:33:40 -0700

I know that if I knew of a way of placing a cache in such a manner that
would directly benefit Brian and Jason for keeping the stats alive and in a
very neat manner I would.

naturally if say Jason was to stop by Moving Targets secondary location any
night after 10pm and prior to 6am from now till Thursday and bring his soda
mug he could fill it for FREE even if I do forget to bring the cache with
me.

I wish I could remember the quote proper that went something like progress
measured is progress gained

If it wasn't for first place I would be happy

More books have resulted from somebody's need to write that from anybody's
need to read

I too could be successful, if I had money, talent, luck, charm, confidence,
and plenty of help.

There's no room in this argument for both of us, unless you move over a
little.

Why do I get so little thanks for the many things I do that nobody wants
done?

The countyside never closes.

Beware! Freedom of speech also includes the freedom to be misunderstood

I march to a different drummer, whose location, identity, and musical
training havent' yet been established.