[Az-Geocaching] Fortuna in Cache: Let's find the cache, then remove & archive it

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:45:43 -0700

--=====================_20433006==_.ALT

At 12:58 PM 1/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>The cache is still there, so unless it is physically removed, then
>archived, people will still be potentially going out there to look for
>it.  Therefore, on our trip this weekend, let's all go to
><http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15290>Fortuna in
>Cache, claim our findings of the cache, then remove the cache and archive
>it when we get home.

I have the cache sheet printed out, and while I agree that we could go get
it under normal circumstances, if the area is marked as a live fire area
then I don't think it would be all that great of an idea.  I do think we
should check it out if we have time.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_20433006==_.ALT

At 12:58 PM 1/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:<br><br>
it is physically removed, then archived, people will still be potentially
going out there to look for it.&nbsp; Therefore, on our trip this
weekend, let's all go to
in Cache</a>, claim our findings of the cache, then remove the cache and
archive it when we get home.</blockquote><br>
I have the cache sheet printed out, and while I agree that we could go
get it under normal circumstances, if the area is marked as a live fire
area then I don't think it would be all that great of an idea.&nbsp; I do
think we should check it out if we have time.<br><br>