[Az-Geocaching] At least it happened today

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:04:57 -0700

Right.  It probably would help if I did the same.

480-326-5624 (That's 480-DAN-KOCH.  Cool, huh?)

We don't know our arrival time (you know, gotta grab caches along the way!)
but we'll give ring when we get there.

Until tomorrow, then.

Dan
LazyK

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Wood [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 2:02 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] At least it happened today

At 12:52 PM 1/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Well, just to confirm, it looks like CHUMP and LazyK will also be there.
We
>will also be arriving on Saturday and staying at the same place as everyone
>else.  We'll be in a white F-150.

Splendid.  I have posted it before, but I will put it here again.  My cell
phone number is (520) 977-5023.  We should be getting there fairly early
tomorrow and hope to grab some of the caches in the area.  We will be free
in the evening for dinner/drinks/whatever.

The only thing that is set at this point is that we will be getting
together with TTB when they arrive for drinks.  Sounds like we should be
able to put together a decent little party.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com