[Az-Geocaching] At least it happened today

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:52:45 -0700

Well, just to confirm, it looks like CHUMP and LazyK will also be there.  We
will also be arriving on Saturday and staying at the same place as everyone
else.  We'll be in a white F-150.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Wood [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 12:18 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] At least it happened today

I was driving the landcruiser today and my clutch went out.

The first thing that went through my mind was that my weekend trip was
off.  The second thing I thought about was how could I salvage the
weekend.  Fortunately one of my very good friends has 2 jeeps, and we will
be borrowing one for the weekend.

Things should still be as planned except we won't be in a blue Landcruiser,
we will be in a Orange Jeep.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com