[Az-Geocaching] El Camino Del Diablo thoughts

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:21:13 -0700

At 01:09 PM 1/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Also, can someone help me out: Can you get to "Fortuna in Cache"
>(GC3BBA) from the east? On my topo, it doesn't appear that you can
>unless you climb that mountain range over and back. I'm interpreting it

Looks like it isn't going to be much of an issue.  I am sitting here
finishing up printing cache sheets for the weekend and I see that it is now
set as temporarily unavailable.  I will be bringing my printout along
anyway, but think we might not be able to get out to it, especially if it
is in a live fire area.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com