[Az-Geocaching] New Charter Member Features.

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:40:45 -0700

At 06:25 PM 1/16/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Scott,
>
>As a businessman then I'm sure you appreciate the need for Geocaching.com to
>pay their bills, and how it would be a fair trade for you to pay for the
>resources you use on their site.  ;)

That was my point.  They just introduced a feature that makes it worth
paying for.  I subscribed in the first place because I wanted to support
the game.  Now with the new features, as well as some that Jeremy has
hinted to in private e-mail, I will definitely be sending in a renewal.

Remember, their policy has always been that the site will be free.  They
have said numerous times in the forums that they want people to only pay
for the added features, not the site itself.

I for one am glad things are moving the way that they are, and I will
continue as a premium member.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com