[Az-Geocaching] Plane Missing

Jeremy Irish listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:57:19 -0800

I'm forwarding this message to you folks, in case you are in the area.
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: D D Jobe [mailto:ddjobe61@netzero.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:08 PM
To: contact@groundspeak.com
Subject: Urgent! Please Help Find My Pastor!

I found your site when looking for geological maps of Bear Canyon and
other areas around Flagstaff, Arizona.  You see my Pastor and his wife,
son and his sons girlfriend went down in their plane somewhere around
Flagstaff, Arizona, last Wednesday January 8 at approximately 3:00 p.m.
(that is when they lost radar and comm).  We have been searching for
them since.  Your website provided me with very valuable and interesting
info on terrain etc. but it also birthed an idea.  I do not fully
understand this type of 'game'  you guys play, but could you, would you,
please post a notice to any 'cache'  sites in and around Flagstaff
Arizona asking any players to look for my Pastor and his family?  Maybe
they could call out their names and listen for a response.  I know it
may sound silly and/or unreasonable to you, but I am a faith talking,
faith walking, bible spouting believer in the power of God over any and
all situations and I believe my Pastor and his family are alive and
whole and are waiting to be found and pulled out of an area of
difficulty where they have not been able to contact us.  There is
speculation on where they may have gone down. North of Flagstaff around
the mountain, southwest around Cottonwood, southeast around Bear Canyon.
If there are any cache's around those areas and you have players that
may be going to those area, it would bless us all so much if they could
please call out the names of my beloved family and listen.  As of
Tuesday they have scaled back the ground search crews and your help
would bless us.

My pastor and his family have been holding on and waiting for us to come
and get them and we need them found.  Can you help?  Will you help?  I
will exhaust every resource known to help them.

I know you may need to verify the accuracy of this, and you can check
the Flagstaff Daily Sun http://www.azdailysun.com/news/ , and the
Midland Reporter Telegram
http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.asp?brd=2288 as well as various
other sources who may have articles on this.

I pray that God gives you knowledge, understanding and wisdom in this
situation.  God bless you and reveal Himself to you.

There names are Monty, Susan and Jake Price, and Lyndon Stovall.

Thank you.
D Jobe
ddjobe61@netzero.net
Midland, Texas