[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force - Official Lodging

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:21:43 -0700 (MST)

Good luck all you El Camino del Diablo Strike Force cachers!  I'll look
forward to the post-mission debriefings when you get back.  Everyone drive
safely and take plenty of pictures for us landlubbers who aren't going.

Jim.