[Az-Geocaching] El Camino Del Diablo thoughts

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:06:11 -0700

Thanks for the info Scott. What I was asking about was a note that talked
about a cache in the Yuma area called My Blue Heaven. I did not attach the
note which might have helped a bit. But then I would not have found out
about the cabin. I will need the GPS coordinates. And thanks for the
invitation.

Barry (aka Hiker

              Scott Wood <wood@myblueheaven.com>
                                                                To:                                         listserv@azgeocaching.com
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino Del Diablo thoughts
              com

              Wednesday January 15, 2003 05:09 PM
              Please respond to listserv

At 03:33 PM 1/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Where is My Blue Heaven?

Somewhat a generic question.  :-)

My context of My Blue Heaven does not come from the old song of the same
name.  It comes from one of my favorite places on earth, a cabin on a
mountain in North Idaho, not far from where I grew up.

The cabin was/is privately owned, but it is left open and stocked.  You are
welcome to stay there and eat the food, but you are asked to leave the
place in the same condition as you found it, and replace any food that you
might eat.  Because of the remote location of the cabin, it was never a
problem with having the place vandalized.  There also happened to be a
natural salt lick that was VERY popular with the local elk.

If you mean where is Team My Blue Heaven from, Tucson. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache