[Az-Geocaching] Can you take me off the list please

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:33:42 -0700

trisha@brasher.com wrote:

>Mark,
>You can unsubscribe yourself at the website, I believe.
>
>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com

You are correct, and the link to the website to do that is on every
single message that get posted to this list, and looks like the above
...and by the time this message reaches everyone there should be one
below it too.

Just go to the web page listed and look all the way down at the bottom.

It will ask for your e-mail address that you used to subscribe to the
list origionally.  That will take you to a new screen that will just
require a password to get you unsubscribed.   Don't worry if you don't
know the password, you can have it e-mailed to you, and it should arrive
in seconds.  Then just pop it into the proper box and your done.

That's all...

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek