[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force - Official Lodging

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:07:38 -0500

We were also planning on staying in Yuma Saturday night.  We had not yet decided on lodging, but it looks like you all made that easy for us.  I reserved a room at the same place.  We will be arriving in Yuma sometime in the early afternoon on Saturday.  Hopefully we'll find a few caches that day and catch up with all of you in the evening.  I will also have my phone with me, 602-751-4241.
I'm glad we'll be able to travel out of Yuma together, I was a little apprehensive about finding that gate!  :)

Dave
Team DaSH