[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force - Official Lodging

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:21:02 -0700

> It looks like the whole team will be staying at the same
> place.

Not quite. Don't know the plans of Team DaSH, except that they're
supposed to meet us at the gate on Sunday. Team DaSH, perhaps you can
fill us in on your plans? For all I know they live in Wellton and it may
not be an issue. But we can head east together from Yuma Sunday morning
.

If you haven't heard from Feedle by now I would assume he is not
currently interested.

>  Not sure how long a drive it is to
> Yuma from Phoenix. I am going to do the 101 - 10 - 85 - 8
> path.

Figure three hours +/- 30 minutes. And watch out on 85. Arguably the
deadliest road in the state, and it has plenty of competition in that
category.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry