[Az-Geocaching] Technical assistance requested: How to erase all waypoints in a Garmin GPS?

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:07:33 -0700

RTFM!!!!

with garmin gps you get to the page where you have the waypoints listed
then hit the menu key which pops up a menu allowing you to delete
waypoints and other such things to the waypoints!!!

jason