[Az-Geocaching] New Charter Member Features.

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:49:48 -0800 (PST)

This may tip my hand to finally join, I didn't see any benefit before
(I'm not equipped for downloads and all that tech stuff you guys
discuss here) but I did hit 100 on my watch list recently and had to
delete a few.
I don't mind supporting geocaching.com in this way either, I have just
been putting it off and don't have alot of disposable income for
extras.
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

Cache IN, Trash OUT, Trade UP