[Az-Geocaching] Weekend caching in Yuma area/El Camino del Diablo

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:29:04 -0800 (PST)

--0-1974249977-1042594144=:7634

Hello Geocachers,

Since we will be meeting in Wellton on Sunday morning, which is not close to Rocky Point, I will be heading out to the Yuma area on Friday night, instead of to the Rocky Point area.  I will spend Saturday looking for caches in the Yuma area. ( I am also stash a cache just across the border in Mexico just outside Yuma.  There are no caches in that part of Mexico right now).

I would be interested in meeting with Scott Wood and other geocachers in Yuma Saturday night.  Let me know where you will likely be.  Also, if any geocachers are interested in sharing a motel room with me in Yuma on Saturday night, then let me know, and we could do this to save $$$$.  My cell phone is 480-628-5575, which I intend to bring with me en route to Yuma.

I don't have to return to work on Monday, Jan. 20, so I will also do some more caching in southwestern Arizona after El Camino del Diablo tour.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1974249977-1042594144=:7634

<P>Hello Geocachers,</P>
<P>Since we will be meeting in Wellton on Sunday morning, which is not close to Rocky Point, I will be heading out to the Yuma area on Friday night, instead of to the Rocky Point area.&nbsp; I will spend Saturday looking for caches in the Yuma area. ( I am also stash a cache just across the border in Mexico just outside Yuma.&nbsp; There are no caches in that part of Mexico right now).</P>
<P>I would be interested in meeting with Scott Wood and other geocachers in Yuma Saturday night.&nbsp; Let me know where you will likely be.&nbsp; Also, if any geocachers are interested in sharing a motel room with me in Yuma on Saturday night, then let me know, and we could do this to save $$$$.&nbsp; My cell phone is <STRONG>480-628-5575</STRONG>, which I intend to bring with me en route to Yuma.</P>
<P>I don't have to return to work on Monday, Jan. 20, so I will also do some more caching in southwestern Arizona after El Camino del Diablo tour.</P>
<P><STRONG><FONT size=3>Ken Akerman</FONT></STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</P>
--0-1974249977-1042594144=:7634--