[Az-Geocaching] New Charter Member Features.

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:20:41 -0700

At 06:53 PM 1/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Easy one first: Charter members may now maintain watch lists on an
>unlimited number of caches (other accounts are limited to 100). No big
>thing, but it's new.

For me, this one is enough to renew my membership.  I was really on the
fence as to whether I was going to renew or not.  To be honest, I just
didn't see the benefit of being a charter/premium member before.  I don't
want to get in the discussion about if you should be one or not, I am a
businessman and the bottom line is what matters.

I have been wanting to have more caches on my watch list for a long time,
and while it might seem trivial to many, I think it is great.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com