[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:21:40 -0700

--=====================_528229904==_.ALT

At 10:47 PM 1/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Congratulations to Team My Blue Heaven & Brian of Team A.I. on their
>recent 200 finds.  An apology to AZ Fast Feet, we mistakenly congratulated
>them on their 100 finds, oops should have been 200+.  Congrats to 8 Feet
>and any other teams we missed who have recently hit some big
>numbers.  Watch out this caching can become somewhat obsessive.....but,
>its alot of fun!

We've been obsessed with this since we started, we just don't have as many
caches down here in the Tucson area.  Fortunately we have found a lot of
the caches in the Phoenix area, and a good number of Las Vegas. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_528229904==_.ALT

At 10:47 PM 1/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:<br><br>
Team My Blue Heaven &amp; Brian of Team A.I. on their recent 200
finds.&nbsp; An apology to AZ Fast Feet, we mistakenly congratulated them
on their 100 finds, oops should have been 200+.&nbsp; Congrats to 8 Feet
and any other teams we missed who have recently hit some big
numbers.&nbsp; Watch out this caching can become somewhat
We've been obsessed with this since we started, we just don't have as
many caches down here in the Tucson area.&nbsp; Fortunately we have found
a lot of the caches in the Phoenix area, and a good number of Las Vegas.
:-)<br><br>