[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:18:50 -0700

--=====================_528229874==_.ALT

At 05:30 PM 1/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm playing major catch-up here. Congratulations to:
>
>My Blue Heaven on reaching 200  (first in the Tucson area to hit that
>milestone),

Thanks.  After finding 32 Phoenix area caches over the last two days, we
are actually pretty close to having 200 Arizona finds now also.

BTW, sorry I didn't call you Sunday night.  We met up with Scott (RTW) near
the ASU campus and by the time we got to the North part of town it was
already getting pretty late.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_528229874==_.ALT

At 05:30 PM 1/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
playing major catch-up here. Congratulations to:</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
(first in the Tucson area to hit that
Thanks.&nbsp; After finding 32 Phoenix area caches over the last two
days, we are actually pretty close to having 200 Arizona finds now
also.<br><br>
BTW, sorry I didn't call you Sunday night.&nbsp; We met up with Scott
(RTW) near the ASU campus and by the time we got to the North part of
town it was already getting pretty late.<br><br>