[Az-Geocaching] Congrats to roadrunners

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:18:27 -0800 (PST)

I'll add my congrats to J & K (roadrunners) for their amazing work.
Not only SOOOO many finds, but some very clever hides!!
Thanks!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Mak Smith wrote:

I would like to add my congrats to the roadrunners on their 700 finds.
I wish someday that I can even find half of that amount :)
Also, it looks like I will be taking that trip to Tucson that I
mentioned last week. Omniterranaut cannot go however since he has a
project to work on for school :(
I will be leaving tomarrow with a few friends who have been caching
with me before, but haven't signed any logs nor have an account on the
website. We will be leaving at 9:30 since one of them has baseball
practice early in the morning.
I look forward to the (hopefully) many caches that I can get while
down there. We will try to visit those cache that were recommended by
you all.
Won't be long before I finally hit 200 :)
FriezaDo you Yahoo!?

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
Anyone can start from now and