[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations on #200!

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:14:22 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Scott Wood wrote:

> Thank you Jim.  I sort of planned out my day today so that one of your
> caches would be 200.  I wasn't sure if it was going to be the Cat Mountain
> one, or Rocky.  Rocky ended up being 199, but if I knew then what I know
> now, I would have made Rocky 200.  That was the coolest cache container we
> have ever seen geocaching.

I'm honored that you'd specifically make one of my geocaches such a landmark
number!  Glad you enjoyed Rocky!  Of course, the Cat Mountain cache container
is one you visited twice, being less than a quarter mile from it's original
hiding place before I had to archive it....  Good luck with your next 100!

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory         jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
University of Arizona